One of the activities related to the recent RSC meeting at the Biblioteca Nacional de España in Madrid was a community outreach event entitled "Preparing for the New Toolkit". The event was recorded and can be viewed at the BNE website. The presentations were given in English, but a Spanish translator was also present. When viewing the video recording choose to listen to the English language version by turning the audio balance all the way to the left channel, or listen to the Spanish translation by turning the balance all the way to the right channel.
The agenda for the event follows.
- Welcome -- Ana Santos, General Director, BNE
- Introduction and housekeeping -- Gordon Dunsire
- 3R Project Progress Report -- James Hennelly, Linda Barnhart, and Kate James
- Serials, aggregates, and changes over time -- Gordon Dunsire
- Developing attributes as relationships -- Damian Iseminger