RDA should be a core component of any cataloging course or training, and we want to ensure that access is easily available to LIS programs for instructors and students. As of October 17, 2017 we are announcing a new LIS pricing model:
30 users for $500
50 users for $800
This pricing structure offers a significant reduction in our current pricing, and includes changes meant to normalize our subscription processing. These flat rates are for 12-month subscriptions only and are listed in US dollars. We will no longer offer partial year subscriptions. LIS subscriptions are available for classroom use only at institutions with established LIS programs. LIS rates are not available for professional staff access to RDA Toolkit. RDA Trainers who lead 6 or more training sessions per year also qualify for LIS pricing. Please know that we still offer free training/workshop opportunities.
Here are the qualifications to enlist:
• You must contact RDA directly for free access for a training class/workshop at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You should have a minimum subscription to RDA Toolkit
• If you charge a fee for your trainings/workshop to attendees, you must make us aware
• You will provide us with a list of participant email addresses
• Free access requests are limited to 5 per calendar year per subscriber.