A Deeper Dive into RDA
At the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Seattle last month, members of the RDA Steering Committee were able to host a three hour event titled "A Deeper Dive into RDA" The time slot and venue was generously donated to the RSC by the Committee on Cataloging: Description and Access.The presentations and subsequent question and answers sessions were recorded, and the recordings have been posted on the RDA YouTube channel.
The event included the following presentations.
- Nomen and appellations, presented by Gordon Dunsire (PDF)
- Appellation elements, presented by Thomas Brenndorfer (PDF)
- RDA/ONIX Framework, presented by Thomas Brenndorfer (PDF)
- Relationship elements, presented by Kate James (PDF)
- Application profiles and policy statements, presented by Gordon Dunsire and James Hennelly (PDF)
- New Ways of Working? The RSC in the Post 3R Era, presented by Kathy Glennan (PDF)