Join Publisher Troy Linker and the RDA Toolkit staff for a free webinar showcasing some of the new functionality and content added to the RDA Toolkit since the end of the open-access period (August 31).
The webinar will include
• LCPS (Library of Congress Policy Statements)—now included in the RDA toolkit. See a demo, including links to and from RDA.
• Accessing and using globally and locally shared workflows
• Creating and sharing your own workflows
• Links from AACR2 to RDA
• Using RDA Toolkit support, including new how-to videos
• Discussion of future enhancements
Register now for one of these sessions!
• Wednesday, November 10, 11:30am-12:30pm CST (GMT -6)
• Wednesday, November 10, 8:00-9:00pm CST (GMT -6) [Good choice for Australia and Asia]
• Thursday, November 11, 9:00-10:00am CST (GMT -6) [Good choice for Europe and Africa]
• Thursday, November 11, 3:00-4:00pm CST (GMT -6)